Monday, March 16, 2009

Miss my grandfather so much...

17/03/09, 12.49am.

Grandfather, why you are willing to go away?
Grandfather, why you no tell us, it is so leave us ah?
Grandfather, why do not you give me a little more than filial piety?
I have a lot to ask you why?
Although you have left us there is around four years,
My mind still remember your appearance,
Grandfather, you know how I miss you?
You not tell us know and in this way to leave us,
Your leave let us so sad,
Your remeber our promise mah?
You remember?
Maybe you have forgotten,
At my secondary school,
You promise me after five years,
If I am higher than you,
You have to please me eat a big meal,
If I shorter than you ,
I would promise you to eat a big meal,
But now you no tell us to know when you leave us,
All the promise are gone already...
Afterward can't saw you again,
Afterward can't saw your sweet smile again,
Afterward can't saw you in the garden to grow vegetables,
Grandfather, I will forever miss you,
Grandfather, if there is an afterlife, I hope can be your granddaughter again.

No comments:

Post a Comment